Sunday, July 7, 2013

Understanding Book Reviews

I have an eclectic taste in books everything mystery to romance to trivia books to memoirs and more. I am also open to book suggestions. Leave a comment below to suggest a book or put your own perspective on my review below. The first books I am reviewing  are romance I have decided on these sub categories division include:  Clean (all sexual encounters happen off page, little to no cussing), Spiritual (no sex, no cussing and has religious overturns), Teen (under 18), General (sex scenes, no current abuse, may have mild cussing), Supernatural (Vampire, were-creature, ghost, etc.), Paranormal (not supernatural more ESP, or super power based), Fantasy (alternate universe, different planet, future time setting), Historical (past time setting). Notice some categories missing (erotica, BSDM, etc.)? We at Dana’s Great Escapes have decided to keep the all reviews open for most audiences, so some books will not get reviewed at this time. Also please use your own judgment on what you and your family read. Sometimes books may have a combination of categories and I will try to list them. I will just put Read Now, Read or Pass on the book and why.

2 comments:

  1. Review some Star Wars books. They are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank we diffidently do some Star Wars book. thank yo for you comments

    ReplyDelete